Companies must complete and submit forms in accordance with our liability management requirements. These forms are associated with the following liability management programs:
- Mine Financial Security Program
- Oilfield Waste Liability (OWL) Program
- Site-Specific Liability Assessments
Learn more about these programs on our Liability Management Programs and Processes page.
Mine Financial Security Program (MFSP)
Oilfield Waste Liability (OWL) Program
Our requirements under this program are detailed in Directive 075: Oilfield Waste Liability (OWL) Program.
- Appendix 6: Facility Netback Calculation Form [DOC] [PDF]
- Appendix 7: Facility Liability Declaration Form [DOC] [PDF]
Site-Specific Liability Assessments (SLA)
Our requirements under this program are detailed in Directive 001: Requirements for Site-Specific Liability Assessments in Support of the ERCB's Liability Management Programs.
- Form 001-A to 001-D [XLS]
- Form 001-E to 001-F [DOC] [PDF]
- Appendix 2 Form 001 A to F [DOC] [PDF]
- All Directive 001 Forms [ZIP]
Please note: The Microsoft Word format has been provided for your convenience. The AER will not accept any modifications to the wording of these documents.